Monday, March 2, 2009

Chaos!

I always thought the older my kids got, the easier things would get. Boy was I wrong!!! I can't seem to take them anywhere any more. If you know me, we go and go and go...so it's not like they're stuck in the house 24/7 and only get let out for special occasions. Is there ever a time that things get easier???

On a lighter note..It's Snowing!!!

I love to see it coming down, but lately can't wait for its' quick retreats either..lol
Hopefully we get a nice snow day tomorrow to relax; whatever that may be..lol, referring to my 1st paragraph....

2 comments:

  1. haha.... so funny, sara. You would think they would get easier to tame as they grow older, wouldn't you? :)

    We got snow, too, but it didn't stick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this day completely threw my whole day off...now i just feel lazzzzzzzzyyyy....

    ReplyDelete