Thursday, February 19, 2009

Curious!!

So I was just wondering...anyone who comes across my blog are more than welcome to answer this...

If you could live any where in the world...or even narrow it down to the US; where would it be?


What would help you in making this decision?

i.e. like the area?
amount of or lack of natural disasters?
hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, droughts, land slides, snow, etc.....
research of area?: jobs, less criminal records, schools, etc.....
things to do?
Distance to and from people or things?

I'm curious to know how and what everyone looks for an area to live (and) raise their families.....

3 comments:

  1. Okay, you are probably going to think I'm crazy, because this is SO random... but I've always thought it would be awesome to live in/around Boston. Every movie/thing I've ever seen that's been in Massachusetts or Boston have been so absolutely gorgeous! Such beautiful scenery/history.... and all that SNOW they get... and the COLD weather.. I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not crazy at all!! I think about up north in the same sense. Then my other instincts kick in of thinking about all the tiny minute details; such as shoveling snow, ice storms, no electric bc of these things...lol I know I can over think things...but that's me!! lol
    Thanks for commenting Candace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to live in a high crime area with lots of natural disasters.( hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, droughts, land slides, snow, etc..they all sound great) A place with no jobs to speak of...ok...ok...just kidding
    I've lived (as an adult) in a couple different stated and regions...i honestly am the most happy here =)

    ReplyDelete