Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A thought in serious motion......

OK seriously guys, I eat out entirely too much to not be getting something back from this. So I think I'm going to start a Restaurant/Food Critic Blog!!! Any thoughts???
I can critique the different restaurants, my kids and I eat at. I can determine for other people just how family friendly a place is or not...The service, the food, etc.....
I've been in entirely too many restaurants where I've over heard waiters and waitress not wanting to wait on us all because there are 3 kids and only 1 adult. (Mind you I always tip well, I give 18%, and if the service is great, I will add onto the 18%.) I've been to, too many places where customer service is unheard of. The lack of smiles from these people who are hired to wait on us, like us coming to their place of work was an inconvenience to them. Then there are places that are the best to go, and if I could I would eat there almost everyday!!
So, if I have a great waiter or waitress, then maybe giving them a shout out on here, would be proper?!?
I can be like the big time critics who are feared yet, all restaurants have the desire to completely impress! My kids are good at this already too, they will get upset if we pull into a parking lot of a restaurant where we had horrible service the last time. So I'll even post from a child perspective also.
SO, if you would please......
help me come up with a name for this blog...
what questions would you want answered about these places...
and at any time let me know where you may want me to go, if I haven't mentioned it....

No comments:

Post a Comment